About Me

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I love gerbera daisies. 20something laid back gal with an Irish-Catholic background and a thirst for beer and whiskey. Above are the Irish rioting in Philly, I aim to do my best to uphold the tradition. This is the story of my Philadelphia takeover.

4.26.2008

What I've Eaten Today...

...because it's totally disgusting and I feel like throwing up now.

2 pieces of pizza
1 bowl of cereal
1/2 grapefruit
1 small tea cookie
1 handful Hershey kisses
1 cup Dunkin Donut coffee
3 doughnuts (no, I'm not even kidding)
1 bagel, cheese and egg sandwich
1 Drumstick ice cream cone

If this doesn't spell out the words "First Day of My Period" I don't know what does.

Cue my stomach exploding all those inches off my hips/thighs that I've lost in the last 2 months coming back in a day.
Gross.

1 comment:

The Cozy Herbivore said...

BLOG MORE!

I miss you in the Internet sense.