About Me

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I love gerbera daisies. 20something laid back gal with an Irish-Catholic background and a thirst for beer and whiskey. Above are the Irish rioting in Philly, I aim to do my best to uphold the tradition. This is the story of my Philadelphia takeover.

7.10.2008

Moving On Out



Some of you may have noticed the trend in writing recently...I'm turning into a foodie. With that in mind I decided it was time to take up writing about my creations and learnings in a more appropriate setting. Welcome This Little Piggy Went to Market. I am starting to phase out the online "diary" style writing and phase in the online "things I'm really into" style writing so if I get some inspiration in places other than food you'll find it here but otherwise this blogspace will be pretty sparse due to my exciting explorations in food that can be found in my new online writing place.
I hope you enjoy my food findings as much as I do!

No comments: