About Me

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I love gerbera daisies. 20something laid back gal with an Irish-Catholic background and a thirst for beer and whiskey. Above are the Irish rioting in Philly, I aim to do my best to uphold the tradition. This is the story of my Philadelphia takeover.

6.20.2008

Chocolate isn't just for Lovers

Monday I got out of the city. It was amazing. Five of us piled into a Philly Car Share car and drove out to Hershey, PA to explore the lands of HersheyPark. Roller coasters and chocolate, heck yes I was in heaven. The whole trip was in honor of my fellow Walnut Street Theatre worker, Angela. She turned 23 and brought in another year in style. Thanks to our theatre work schedule we were at the park on an off day which meant little or no lines for all the roller coasters and fewer children between the ages of 10 and 19. It was amazing. As much as I enjoyed getting on a roller coaster for the first time since going to CedarPoint in high school I think I almost enjoyed the country air and the car travel as much if not more. I really needed that country air, those fields of corn and even the smell of cows.
Here's a few highlights c/o Angela and her disposable camera:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hellz to the yeah!

Unknown said...

wow! did you go on that roller coaster?! that thing would probably kill me. that's it--next time you're in VA, we're going to busch gardens.