About Me

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
I love gerbera daisies. 20something laid back gal with an Irish-Catholic background and a thirst for beer and whiskey. Above are the Irish rioting in Philly, I aim to do my best to uphold the tradition. This is the story of my Philadelphia takeover.

3.17.2008

Fresh Air


I need some. I find myself sighing loudly and uncotrollably. I don't even realize I'm doing it until a co-worker, housemate or friend looks at me with the "what's wrong" face.
I have 4 friends from out of town coming in over the next 7 days. I have to split my time this weekend so as to make sure I can be available as much as possible with Miss Ali Kay and my Chicago gals Trish and Jamie since flights/trains are expensive and through crazy scheduling the 3 of them will be here during the same period of time. Justin will arrive day after tomorrrow and stay overnight for a short stint in the City of Brotherly love but it will be nice to see him since I was still living in Kalamazoo the last time I say him.
Fresh air.
Come find me. The asthma is settling in my lungs and in my bones. This room is where I am. This room is where I stay. Pull me out into the sunshine and into the AIR. BREATHE!

1 comment:

The Cozy Herbivore said...

Big girl mattress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!